Bed Bug Heat Doctor is the most reliable way to get rid of bed bugs in the first try! Place this unit under the bed, in case of single bed rooms, or between the beds, in case of double bed rooms. In 6-10 hours, the heat generated from these units with 47,428 BTUs will kill bed bugs in a 600 sq.ft room.
- • Easy to carry: The unit has a suitcase handle and wheels so that it can be carried to places easily. This is a one-piece unit weighing 31 lbs – making the whole operation a one-man job. The small and compact unit is perfect for hotel use, especially for rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
- • Built-in Fan: The heater has been designed to accommodate a built-in fan. Two high-temp fans are included in the standard package to support the remediation process.
- • Warranty: The Bed Bug Heat Doctor comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, and a 2-year warranty on resistors.
- • Power: Two 220, 20 Amp Circuits and four 110 Volts, 20 Amp Circuits
- (1) BK-15L Heater
- (2) High Temperature fans
- (3) 20’ 220 Volt Extension Cord
- (4) 50’ 220 Volt Extension Cord
- (5) 15’ 110 Volt Extension Cords
- (6) 50’ 110 Volt Extension Cords
- (7) Sprinkler Head Covers
- (8) Infrared Heat Gun
- (9) Instruction Sheet
- (10) Instructional DVD
A list of common heat-sensitive items/materials to remove during treatment, including but not limited to:
|• Candles||• Aquariums – fish and pets||• Wine or other alcohols|
|• Silk clothing||• Empty plastic bottles (pop or water)||• All live plants must be removed from unit prior to heat|
|• Chocolate||• Aerosol cans||• Oil paintings|
|• Perishable items (fruits, vegetables)||• Decorative olive oil glasses||• Certain adhesives|
|• Creams and lotions||• Medication||• Cologne or perfume|
|• Bullets and guns||• Makeup|