Bed Bug Heat Doctor is the most reliable way to get rid of bed bugs in the first try! Place this unit under the bed, in case of single bed rooms, or between the beds, in case of double bed rooms. In 6-10 hours, the heat generated from these units with 40,944 BTUs will kill bed bugs in a 450 sq.ft room with PTAC units.
- Easy to carry: The unit has a suitcase handle and wheels so that it can be carried to places easily. This is a one-piece unit weighing 26 lbs – making the whole operation a one-man job. The small and compact unit is perfect for hotel use, especially for rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
- Built-in Fan: The heater has been designed to accommodate a built-in fan which eliminates any need for installing additional fans.
- Warranty: The Bed Bug Heat Doctor comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, and a 2-year warranty on resistors.
- Power: Two 265 or 277 Volts, 20 Amp Circuits and two 110 Volts, 20 Amp Circuits
- (1) BBHD-12 265/277 Heater
- (2) 15’ 110 Volt Extension Cord
- (3) 50’ 110 Volt Extension Cord
- (4) 20’ 277 Volt Extension Cord
- (5) 50’ 277 Volt Extension Cord
- (6) Sprinkler Head Covers
- (7) Infrared Heat Temperature Gun
- (8) Instruction Sheet
- (9) Instructional DVD
A list of common heat-sensitive items/materials to remove during treatment, including but not limited to:
|• Candles||• Aquariums – fish and pets||• Wine or other alcohols|
|• Silk clothing||• Empty plastic bottles (pop or water)||• All live plants must be removed from unit prior to heat|
|• Chocolate||• Aerosol cans||• Oil paintings|
|• Perishable items (fruits, vegetables)||• Decorative olive oil glasses||• Certain adhesives|
|• Creams and lotions||• Medication||• Cologne or perfume|
|• Bullets and guns||• Makeup|