- The content of the pages of the Site and courses available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site or purchase any products from this Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Within 30 days of purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase subject to a 20% restocking fee and any shipping and handling charges. In order to qualify for a refund, you must obtain a Return Authorization form by contacting us via email or call us at (800) 991-6501. Products must be returned in new, resalable condition and in original packaging. If your order contains bulk items, a partial refund will be given for unopened items only. No refunds will be given for any custom or special orders, hazardous products, or sterile products. It is your responsibility to inspect each shipment upon arrival. If a shipment is visibly damaged upon arrival or parts missing, you must provide us written notice within 24 hours of the shipment arrival or you waive any right to a refund. If a product is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, we will replace or repair the product according to the manufacturer’s warranty and procedures. Please contact us for details. We reserve the right to accept or reject any refunds or exchanges. Click here to view full details on our returns and exchange policies.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the shipping information provided at checkout. Any costs incurred due to inaccurate shipping information shall be your responsibility and Provider shall not be liable for any charges or damages incurred as a result. Shipping and delivery times listed on the Site and during the checkout process are estimations only and are out of Provider’s control. Actual shipping charges may vary. By submitting your order, you acknowledge and agree that Provider is not responsible for any delays or delivery issues.
- Provider assumes no liability for any variances in color or size. Some screens may distort colors and colors can appear more vibrant than the actual appearance. The colors of the products will resemble what is shown to the user as close as possible. Provider reserves the right to make substitutions for any products offered on the Site. All prices for products listed on the Site are subject to change without notice.
- Provider only collects sales taxes on orders shipped to the following states: Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. You will be responsible for determining and remitting the sales tax on orders shipped to other states.
- Provider makes arrangements with retailers, providers, manufacturers, shipping companies, and other independent parties (“Third Party Suppliers”) to provide you with the products sold on the Site. Third Party Suppliers may engage the services of local operators and/or subcontractors at their discretion. Provider does take reasonable care in selecting Third Party Suppliers; however, Provider is unable to control Third Party Suppliers and is not responsible for any acts or omissions committed by Third Party suppliers and/or their subcontractors. All products and services are subject to the laws of the country in which they are provided. PROVIDER IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, OF THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
- Neither Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective owners, members, officers, directors, employees, or agents, own or operate any Third Party Suppliers which provide products or services. Provider does not maintain control or operate the personnel, equipment, or operations of these Third Party Suppliers and as such Provider assumes no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of: (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any of the Third Party Suppliers or their employees or agents, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, or instrument owned, operated or otherwise used by any of these Third Party Suppliers, or (3) any wrongful, willful or negligent act or omission on the part of any other party not under the supervision and control of Provider.
- You will not act in a vulgar, disrespectful, or illegal way while using the Site. Provider reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your account, cancel any pending orders, and report your actions to the appropriate authority for any such use.
- This Site may provide links to other sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Linked Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for: (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider; (b) any content provided on a Linked Site; (c) any content provided in a blog or article published on the Site; or (d) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A SITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON PRODUCT WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE TO YOU. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PROVIDER IS NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- The information, software, products, images, incorrect pricing, Tax Calculation, incorrect order value and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- AGH Supply is not responsible or taking any responsibility on incorrect pricing, miscalculation on products, Tax, shipping or Total order. If this happened it’s our responsibility to inform customer with correct price, total, accurate shipping cost and tax before the product shipped. Customer has all authority to cancel the order at anytime before the order ship otherwise it is customer’s responsibility to pay all shipping and handling charge once the order has shipped. Please see our return policy.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective owners, members, officers, directors, employees, volunteers or agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your use of the Site or by any other person accessing the Site using your account.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of South Carolina, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By using this Site, you agree that the location and jurisdiction for any dispute arising between you and the Provider shall be proper only in any Federal or State court located only in Lexington County, South Carolina.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective owners, members, officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute products or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, or for the use of any images, photos, graphics, information, or other materials provided by you, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems, any force majeure, or any intellectual property infringement or similar claims. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.